For those of you who haven’t figured it out, I can be really obsessive compulsive. My current crazy compulsion is checking every hour on the hour to make sure psycho bitch ex-wife is still in jail. I am also combing through penal codes to figure out if she will stay in jail for a little while, and being disappointed when I find out that chances are good she will only get six months in jail. I keep hoping that they change her charge for theft to felony theft, which only requires that you have more than one prior theft charge, which she does. I have to keep reminding myself that knowing my luck, they will just extend her probation until 2013 (it’s at 2011 right now) and let her out. This really bothers me because I find it comforting to know where she is at all times. When she is locked in jail then, she cannot fraudulently sign my name, take us back to family court for no reason, stalk around my house and steal my mail, etc. Ugh. I need to just wait it out and see if she is still in jail after I get back from Magic Mountain this Friday. However, I know me and I’ll just keep checking and probably have a fucking coronary while I’m at MM wanting to know what’s going on. I’m such a mess sometimes. I also cannot wait until next week when I can go to the court house and actually get a copy of the most recent offense. What a loser, get a life. Hopefully, I’ll find something new to glob onto soon so I don’t drive myself and those around me crazy.
On a separate note, Happy Birthday to Heather’s eldest son: Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear (name omitted for privacy), happy birthday to you!
I’ll touch base soon.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
1 comments:
ROFL hate to rain on your parade, but I'm sure they won't update the internet database right away when she's released. It probably only refreshes once a day.
[name omitted for privacy] says THANKS AUNTIE SAM!
Post a Comment