BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Random thoughts for a Saturday afternoon

Here are some of my random thoughts for today:

1. I have been sucked into Farm Town on facebook and still cannot figure out what all the fuss is about. It seems okay to me, but somehow is not as exciting to me as Mafia Wars or even the flower application that was my first crackbook obsession. So, I know a lot of you are obsessed with Farm Town, so tell me what I’m missing. I’m really interested to know.
2. I have figured out that psycho bitch ex-wife has two court dates because the first is for the first two new charges of theft and the second is for the probation violation. This should mean that she gets fucked, but I just don’t trust our legal system anymore. I guess I have seen too much to trust it, but say a little prayer that justice gets served. By the by, she is still in jail. God that makes the air a little clearer around my world.
3. I am sick of fat bitch looking at banana and saying “you’re my little girl, I have waited so long for my little girl.” It is creeping me out to no end. Then, she tells banana that it doesn’t matter if she likes her or not because she’s “her little girl.” What the fuck? Any suggestions?
4. I need you people to update on the weekends because my life is pathetic like that and I need entertainment. So, if I follow your blog, please update more frequently. Please. Oh, and if you have a blog, leave me a comment so I can become a follower. I check obsessively, just like Mafia Wars and now Farm Town.
5. Today was stepson’s football orientation and I’m convinced pop warner is out of their minds. They gave us two ridiculous mandatory things. First, we are mandated to volunteer for four hours during the season at the snack bar. Now I don’t have a problem volunteering, if it is actually volunteering. When you make it mandatory then, I get pissed off. Last year you could buy out for like ten dollars an hour, and I was okay because you had a choice. I love choices. The second mandatory thing is the fundraiser. They told us that stepson has to sell one booklet. This booklet is retarded and basically consists of you selling these coupons. First, you scratch off these little stars and that tells the person how much they are donating. Then, you give them a page of ten coupons, that are not even that good. There are fifty stars and each donation is the total of two stars, so you have to make twenty-five different sales. I hate that he HAS to sell one full booklet or what? No one mentioned the consequences, but I’m sure they’re steep. I also hate that people are not getting actual material from it but some lousy coupons. So, what would you do in this situation? I need a cooler mind to prevail.

Well, that’s it for Random Saturday, but stay tuned I’m sure there’s more to come.

1 comments:

Little Brother said...

I don't get it so in order to like participate in this football deal you HAVE to volunteer? That's fucking retarded.. is it a free thing, I'm guessing? Even still that's dumb.. I agree with you choices are everything and making mandatory restrictions for our kids having a good time is not cool. It's always like that though some booklet some something you have to sell to keep in the game... but now especially it's so dumb because people don't have the money for that kind of shit. It's a problem, like working on commission. If no one is willing to buy what you have then you are screwed. Does this apply to the real world? Yes. Should it apply to 8 year olds? I don't think so. Prep for the real world is great but come on, there should be some limits... alas I dunno about your MIL cause I deal with stupider shit with "Evil Step Mom" or whatever we should refer to the dumb bitch as. It is annoying but you have to question whether it is important enough to you to speak up about it. Who knows. I don't see it going well if you do say something it might just blow up and turn shit way worse than gritting your teeth for a minute but then again if it bothers you so much you can't stand it maybe you might bring it up such as "Your granddaughter is great" or something subtle.. who knows. Love ya!