I am just having one of those weeks where everything that can get me down is getting me down. I suppose it is because banana has decided that she will no longer sleep through the night after (finally) sleeping three nights in a row. This has made me more exhausted than I was before, go figure. So, I’m tired, cranky, and bitchy. Banana has been screaming at the top of her lungs for days now for no apparent reason, and yes I’ve checked a million and a half times for teeth. I have now just given into giving her some Tylenol when the screaming becomes unbearable. God, I hope this ends soon before I lose my ever loving mind.
On other fronts, I went over to trucker slut’s house today to get the kids. Apparently, her stupid fucking piece of shit husband is going to get rid of my/ papa’s cats immediately because they have taken to living in the closet. Living includes going to the bathroom in there because they are horrified of her two new dogs that are always in the house. My poor kitties are just stuck in the smallest part of the world. Stupid fucking piece of shit doesn’t care if they get euthanized or not. Asshole! I would take them, but I have a cat at home that will freak out if they come here, but I am seriously trying to decide what to do. I asked trucker slut if she could just put a litter box in the closet so they would go in there and she thought that was disgusting. I think cat pee on clothes is disgusting, but hey that’s just me. My dear papa would have wanted them to have a good life and taken care of at their home (that’s where trucker slut lives). Of course, he is no longer with us and cannot speak up for them. I will figure something out, too bad I’m too tired to fucking think anymore.
In much happier news, my little brother fucking rocks! I am obsessed with the vanity plates blog and he actually sent one that got published on there. I’m ridiculously jealous and need to send them the two I have taken pictures of. Damn laziness, this is so not like me. Any way, go check it out: http://horriblelicenseplates.blogspot.com/2009/07/when-i-grow-up-i-want-to-be-disney.html
Finally, a quick question that I may or may not explain at a later date (and since I’m too stupid to figure out how to post a poll, you people need to fucking write some comments- love you):
Would you stay with a person who hit you one time?
Stay tuned, I can only get angrier while I’m sleep deprived.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
1 comments:
I was with a person who hit me one time- and lets just say that's the only time he hit me. His ass was GONE. Ugh. :/
I'm seinding you hugs, for lots of stuff. I'm behind on my blog reading :)
Post a Comment