Last night I am about to go watch a movie with crapstick and evil stepson when I see that one of my staff called my cell phone. I call him back and find out that one of my consumers tried to attack him, he moved out of the way, and the consumer tripped over his own feet falling into a window. The window did not break, but instead one of the consumer’s teeth (chicklets) came flying out of his head. What the fuck? I said you only called me once, is he okay, did you go to the hospital? Staff said he called my assistant and they decided it wasn’t an emergency so they didn’t take him to the hospital. The consumer stopped bleeding pretty quickly apparently. Why did my assistant think this was okay? Why did they not take him to the hospital? What the fuck is wrong with my assistant? I would have sent them to the ER with the tooth in milk. They may not have been able to put the tooth back in, but at least I could say that we tried. Call me more than one fucking time or at least leave a message you fucking idiot. Luckily, when I called the consumer’s mom, she was totally cool and thought the consumer deserved to lose more than his tooth for trying to attack my staff. I love parents that realize how actually violent their kids can get and understand my job. Any way, I have to write the appropriate documentation on Monday and I’m sure I’ll get yelled out for not taking him to the ER, but I’ll also call the dentist, maybe he’ll say it’s okay.
So, I was thinking this morning that I need to get one of those tickers somehow that is dedicated to how long psycho ex-wife bitch is in jail, especially if she actually gets some real jail time after her court appearance. I wonder what the hell she is going to tell her sister to say to us if she actually gets jail time. I’m sure that she’ll go before some sympathetic judge who will ignore that these are her fourth and five charges of theft (three convictions so far) and decide he should give her a hug. Oh well, I can dream about her in jail for six months to a year. Sigh.
Today I have evil stepson’s football orientation, so wish me luck. Two babies stuck in a room for two hours during their nap time. Only bad things can happen from this. Oh, and crapstick cannot take him because he has to work at this time. So much for that. Stay tuned to hear all about it.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment