BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

FYI

Just wanted to touch base before my Magic Mountain trip tomorrow with stepson, crapstick and stepson’s friend (not the one with the special mom) and let all my readers know what’s up in my neck of the woods. Apparently, Heather is in New Orleans, thanks for calling woman, and has been unable to accept the recent comments sent to me. So, please keep commenting, I love it and get them all, and hopefully they’ll be up when someone gets back from their unplanned trip. Why the hell didn’t you call me? Anyway, psycho bitch ex-wife is still safely in jail at least until tomorrow’s court appearance. For those of you who believe in prayer, please pray for justice to be served. If you don’t pray then, light a candle or whatever it is that people do. I’ll be praying like crazy while I’m screaming my head off on the rides. I have signed up with a victim notification system, so I will get a phone call if she gets released. I can only imagine me freaking out at Magic Mountain, cussing me fucking mouth off, and breaking my work cell phone, so let’s really hope that doesn’t happen. Well, I’m off for now, we have a lot of shit to get done before we go. I’ll update as soon as I can, so stay tuned.

0 comments: