BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Stop being a fucking friend, be a FATHER

Crapstick is driving me fucking nuts tonight. He thinks he should just be the kids’ friend, instead of being a parent. Evil stepson is supposed to read a book a week prior to playing his video games, etc. This is due to evil stepson getting a C in reading last semester, so I was hoping that reading over the summer would help him next year. Well, crapstick does not really find any importance in reading, so has been less than helpful. Any way, tonight crapstick brought home some bootleg movies that he got from who knows who, that he informed me that he bought prior to talking to me, asshole. Evil stepson lied about reading the sixty pages he was supposed to read, which I only found out about when I said I was going to read the pages and test him on them, but I digress. So, I let evil stepson (out of the goodness of my heart) watch the first movie, but drew the line at him watching the second movie (which he had already seen). Well, this has set off World War Three in my house. Fucking crapstick! He is upset that he can’t have his perfect evening watching movies and what is wrong with me that I’m punishing stepson. I didn’t clear this with him first, so how could I possibly do that? I’m so sorry that I ruined your perfect night, but evil stepson needs a punishment that stings a little bit (according to beloved therapist). Then, it became this huge battle over how I lie sometimes and where is my punishment? What the fuck is wrong with you crapstick? You don’t bring in my stuff when we are talking about a child. Oh, and then, he said that he works all day long so why should he have to work when he comes home, in reference to being a parent. You lazy, want my way this second, piece of shit. That folks is what I live with day in and day out. This is why we will be in this stupid house forever, because crapstick values the fucking house way more than any marriage. I’m sure I could just ask ex-psycho bitch. SO ANGRY!!!

0 comments: