BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Quick obsession update

So, I checked on psycho bitch ex-wife’s current status and the charges have been updated. Apparently when she went in front of the judge this morning they added charges. So without further ado, she is now charged with:
Burglary
Make fictitious check
Pass completed check, etc. (yes it says etcetera)
Controlled substance paraphernalia

On a side note her theft has been reduced to a misdemeanor, they could have charged it as a felony and she still has the petty theft charge, another misdemeanor. Her current bail is set to $145,000. Can you believe she thought she could say she was in Sacramento and she would be back in time for the August visitation? I pray that justice is served.

Stay tuned.

PS Heather the system updates hourly, so I’m not just a nut checking something that only updates daily. Love you (unless you move back to Norway- inside joke)

0 comments: