So, yesterday for the 4th of July we went to trucker slut’s house and had a barbeque. It was delicious and we had a pretty good time. I got to play ping pong with trucker slut and crapstick, although they both won. Oh, and evil stepson didn’t get on my nerves until we were driving home at 10pm, so that may be a new record. Sir and banana were very well behaved and everyone seemed to love them. So, you say, what can she possibly have to bitch about? Here you go:
1. So, dear sweet neighbor has lots of guns, which is fine by me, but he was showing them to crapstick and evil stepson. Now, I don’t mind them looking at them, but then, the idea came up to have evil stepson take a shooting class so he could get a gun. What the fuck? Are you people out of your mind? The kid is totally the next Columbine and I’m not going to supply the weapon. Dear reader, you will be proud to know that I used my new found filter and just told crapstick I didn’t think it was a good idea for a child to know how to use a firearm. For the record, I am very pro right to bear arms and really don’t care if kids on farms, etc. know how to shoot a dear. However, I am VERY against crazy fucks having guns and believe there should be some sort of psychological testing prior to people being able to get guns. So, there is that.
2. Sweet neighbor guy and crapstick got their hands on fireworks. Now, I don’t like fireworks, as per my last post, but I really don’t like the idea of blowing off your own body parts in the name of fun. First, they tried to put the firework in a trashcan with some dead leaves, but luckily crapstick decided this was not safe (thank God!). Then, they decided to try to set them off between the houses, which didn’t work, because shocker of all shockers the firework somehow didn’t come out like it was supposed to, but instead blew up right there. It was the loudest sounding boom I have ever heard (and I was in the house). Poor banana and Sir started freaking out and crying. I tried to get them to calm down by putting them in the bathtub, which did work. Luckily, crapstick and sweet neighbor guy were not hurt and the house that was built in the 50’s didn’t go up either. So, I suppose no real harm, no foul.
3. Due to the firework fiasco I got to watch trucker slut’s husband freak the fuck out. I mean, I understand he was worried about his house and all, but going out front and screaming at the both of them seemed like a little much. This is primarily because he already knew they were going to do this and didn’t say anything about it at the time. Plus he decided to come out twice to scream and yell. Oh well, all is apparently forgiven now.
So, that was my specialness on the fourth. How was yours?
PS Heather I don’t count blow jobs as sex if that is what you are referring to. I’m a slut like that. :)
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment