Okay, so tonight was therapy session number two. My therapist apparently is loved by more than just me so she is booked months in advance. Anyway, I didn’t love the first part of my therapy, but it was good therapy. She steered me into the direction of putting myself in evil stepson’s shoes to see maybe why he has so much anger. I got it and I will try to talk to evil stepson about how I understand that his life has been difficult, but that does not mean he can respond by being surly and aggressive. I will let you know how that talks goes. I am really not sure when I will have it because it makes me step out of my comfort zone, but I know that that is a step I have to take. So, I promise, dear readers, that I will do it soon and let you know how it goes.
We also talked about how I always yell at crapstick and she said that I need to work on my filter. I told her about my blogging and she seemed to think that it was a good idea, so this therapy will continue. I am going to try to take a deep breath before I tell crapstick what a fucking retard he is. We’ll see how well that goes and I’m sure if I have to keep a lot of my aggression in my head you will then, get plenty to read about.
So, now to the best part of my therapy: she agreed that I should not live here! She thinks there is no way to set up appropriate boundaries with fat bitch and that it is detrimental to my marriage. I told her that crapstick said that if we move I’ll just find a new thing to bitch about and she said “tell him that you’ll work at your new problems in therapy.” She thinks that it is a no brainer that our marriage should come before any financial arrangement, no matter how sweet. Hence, I LOVE my therapist. I, of course, told crapstick about all of my therapy today, and no surprise here, he liked everything except for the last part. He cannot possibly understand why it is detriment to our marriage. See folks this is why I tell him what a fucking retard he is sometimes. Any way, I’m just so happy that she understood and maybe she will be able to talk to crapstick soon and I could get free of fat bitch. Oh, an angry Sam can dream. Well, that’s it for tonight.
PS Chantelle I don’t know where your comment got lost to, but I did receive it and thanks for the support. :)
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment