BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Talking Sir, growing Banana, & crapstick actually listens (no way!)

Well, sir decided that today would be a good day to choose to talk it up. This is such a great thing and combined with him eating more I have been completely stoked. We were at our church’s library and were taking the keys back to the office when the pastor walked up to us. He was going on and on about what an important job sir had taking the keys and what a great job he was doing. Sir’s response to all of this praise was “I know, I know.” Pastor just keep looking at me like I was raising a totally ungrateful little punk and all I could think was “thank God he is talking, who knew he could say I know?” That’s a day in the life of sir and me.

Banana has some fun news too. She is now in size twelve months clothing and is only (almost) ten months old. I’m so excited that she loves eating and is growing. It’s such a nice change from little Sir. She also has started randomly saying no and I love it. She is also now a permanent fan of the bottle and just chooses to bite my breast whenever it comes near her. I am still pushing onward with the breastfeeding and try to get in at least three times a day while the rest comes from the bottle. Two more months and we will be breast free!

On the crapstick front there have been some positive advances, thank God. We spent most of the weekend talking about our differences and were able to come together on two fronts. First, we both don’t want to get a divorce and are committed to making this work out. Secondly, we both want to stop arguing in front of the kids because we both know how detrimental that is for their developmental. The rest of the weekend resulted in him helping with the laundry and trying to be much nicer to me. I in turn didn’t call him any derogatory names and was nice for a change. I really hope that this is a step in the right direction and we can get back to being a couple that I would want to be a part of.

Thanks for all of your well wishes and kind words. I’m sure Heather will get them posted on her soon enough.

1 comments:

Chantelle said...

Glad to hear that things are looking up for you, with the babies and the crapstick as well ;)