Crapstick is scared of being arrested and how the police reports will look to the ex- FBI agent judge, so stepson will be going to see psycho bitch ex-wife whore tomorrow. Can we sense more bitterness? I am just so fucking frustrated by his lack of fortitude. I understand that everyone will have differing opinions than me, but that’s the beauty of this blog, I’m able to just rant about my opinion no matter how fucked up it may or may not be. Fuck crapstick and fuck his ex-wife. As far as I’m concerned they are both pieces of shit and deserve(d) each other. I have always stood for something and stand behind my principles. If I tell you I will not being doing something, you can bet your bottom dollar that I will not being doing it. In this particular case, I would say the best fucking solution is to move. She could then, have four days of visitation a year (I think that’s what it amounts to, at least that’s what I remember getting the last time I did the math). Then, I could not live with fat bitch anymore and get rid of that obnoxious problem too. Wow, two problems solved with one stone. Hmm, too bad it will never happen because crapstick is in love with this piece of shit house. Guys, I hate to say it, but I don’t know why I’m even here anymore. I am not strong like other stepmothers, I can’t do the court shit, I can’t look at stepson and be okay when he tells me one thing and tells her another, I can’t respect crapstick when he says one thing and then does another due to fear, I can’t sit silently by and go “whatever you say crapstick.” Hell, I can’t sit silently by and say whatever you say court. If the roles were reversed and I was really concerned for the safety of banana and/or sir with crapstick, he would be hard pressed to find me. I would break every law in the land if I was truly scared about my children’s safety. I guess I’m just crazy like that.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
1 comments:
I'm like you, I wouldn't sit around either and I'm proud of you because you care so deeply that you want to fight for your stepson.
Personally, he's old enough to conspire and I'd start conspiring with him. I know that he can request to his counsellor to have him supervise the visitations and his mother can't say anything about it.
Post a Comment