Crapstick is driving me crazy tonight and I want to strangle him. Stepson decided that he couldn’t complete a problem on his homework and I explained that he needed to try to figure it out using his resources. Stepson then went on a diatribe about how I am “messing up the whole family’s life.” I warned stepson on several occasions that he needed to knock it off or he wouldn’t be watching the football game for the first half of it tonight. Well, he chose to instead continue with his diatribe about how “mean, uncaring, and awful” I am. I then, chose to follow through with the punishment. Well, fuck me and kill me a whore because this is not going to fly with crapstick. He couldn’t believe I would take away the game because I am so childish and cannot deal with homework problems. It wasn’t exactly a homework problem per se, but instead an attitude problem. He told me that I was “ruining his time with stepson.” What the fuck? Are you fucking out of your mind? He then told me about how “football is like religion.” I think I’m going to vomit. By the by, crapstick was saying all of this in front of stepson. Crapstick then tells both of us how disappointed he is in stepson because he didn’t listen to his warnings and how disappointed he is in me for choosing such a harsh punishment. Thirty minutes of life is a harsh punishment??? Crapstick then tells us we have to work it out so that football is not the ultimate punishment. Wow, going for dad of the year, aren’t we crapstick? I try to talk to stepson but he immediately starts in with how I am so mean to his daddy. I’m done and there will be no first half for stepson no matter how much trouble it gets me into, but hey I’m just a big old baby (according to crapstick). This all leads to the question would anyone actually care if I kill him?
For legal reasons: I am not actually going to commit murder, I am just venting, so no need to go calling random police departments.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
3 comments:
All I can say is that men of all ages suck. oh and unfortunately it's not my turn to name the cat but I was hoping for Gaz
Oh I'm not going to call a RANDOM police department. I'm going to call the police department the shortest distance from your house. Good thing I have your address on my xmas card list. HANG ON CRAPSTICK!!! God I hope you haven't got him tied up already.
I mean jeez you took away FOOTBALL? Ground him from BREATHING why don't you!
Wow thats uncalled for, both of your boys over reacted. i agree that football is ordained of heavenly father however that is no excuse for that kind of behavior from anyone.
Post a Comment