Well, I'm not doing well with my eating, but I did exercise today, so one out of two is not bad. I got on the stationary bike for five minutes, ten abdominal roll-ups, ten bicycle abdominal exercises, and sixteen reverse crunches. It may not be a lot, but it was something and that's all I wanted for myself, a start. I will try to add arm exercises and a few more abdominal exercises on Monday. There is your beyond boring update for the day.
Onto more exciting and regular Angry Sam news. I am going to kick my dumbass assistant. Today he was supposed to take one of our client's to the doctor, which I reminded him about. The time comes for her appointment & I look up to see him going "oh, we should leave now." Um, you should have left forty-five minutes ago dumbass. He's so irritating. He keeps saying he is going to find another job and I think I'm ready for him to go.
In Sir news he has decided to call banana "brat." Wow mister can barely talk, but can say "sissy brat" over and over again. I wonder where he learned the word brat, I think he may have heard an angry Sam say this in regards to all of these little people that live with me. I guess it's time to watch what comes out of this little pie hole of mine.
In banana news she is cracking me up with how she is learning to stand on her own. She crouches from sitting and then pops right up. It scares the daylights out of crapstick and me because she can only stand for thirty seconds tops before toppling forwards or backwards. It will be nice when she can stand up and keep her balance.
I forgot to mention my experience at my mommy and me class yesterday so I suppose today is as good a time as any. We went to class yesterday and I had the audacity to ask the teacher if I could bring cookies for my snack on October 27th. The teacher told me that she would have to ask the other mommies. I thought this was stupid considering it will be for our Halloween party, but whatever. She then asks the mommies during snack time about the cookie prospect. She said "one of the mommies has asked if she can bring c-o-o-k-i-e-s for her snack, what do you guys think?" I love spelling time in mommy and me, God forbid one of the little monsters hears the word cookie and beats up his mommy for one. Well, one of the mommies in the class, the chunkiest of the bunch (I only mention this because this is why I thought she was joking), says "you mean oatmeal?" Anyone that knows me knows that healthy snacks are not my thing so I immediately start laughing at loud. I really thought she was being cute and making a joke. After a minute I realized that she wasn't joking and really wanted a healthy c-o-o-k-i-e so I quickly replied that I would make my pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. They have pumpkin so that's healthy, right? Needless to say I don't think I will be voted mommy & me mommy of the year. You would think with all the cookies happening in my house Sir would be fifty pounds, too bad that's not the case.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment