BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Accountability

I have decided that it is time to start exercising again. This is primarily, okay only, because I got on the scale yesterday and it said 186 pounds. That is just two less than when I gave birth to banana nine and a half months ago. I looked up a “from couch potato to 5k marathon runner” program and it said to start out by warming up for five minutes then, alternating between sixty seconds of running and ninety seconds of walking for the first week. It also recommended doing this every other day to prevent burnout. I am trying to be dedicated to this, but also am realistic so I will be interval training on Tuesday and Thursday for now. I am going to try to fill my Monday & Wednesdays with strength training of some sort. I’m sure you’re like who gives a fuck, but I am just going to jot down a little note in here every time I complete an exercise for some damn accountability. That means readers if you haven’t seen any exercise post on a Monday-Thursday, please feel free to call me the laziest bitch you’ve ever known, etc. I am also thinking about posting a weekly weight, but we’ll see (it could be really disappointing). That’s all for now folks.

3 comments:

bodoba said...

Wow I wish I was 186lbs! My goal is to get under 200 (7 more pounds to go!) Since I got out of the hospital I've managed to work out 15 days which is pretty good, normally I burn out after a week.

Chantelle said...

I refuse to say my weight, but let's just say I weigh a mere 1 pound less than I did when I gave birth to son- TWO YEARS ago. Mind you, I had lost back to pre-pregnancy weight, and in the last year or so, the 18 lbs crept up on me. I've never gained weight in my life (besides pregnancy weight), so I am really upset with myself. Bah. I want to lose about 30 lbs, but I want to just wake up one day and have lost it in my sleep ;)

Jose said...

I am proud of you sam, dont lose faith and never give in or give up.