BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Great, now I’m never going to hear the end of it

I was picking stepson up from school today and he asked me what I would do if a kid showed me a knife at school. I told him that I would tell the teacher, especially in today’s climate, and asked him if someone had shown him a knife at school. Sure enough one of his dumbass classmates showed him a knife while they were doing a partner activity and was bragging about how he brought it all last year and didn’t get caught. Fucking kids. I immediately turned around and went into the office to let the principal know what had happened. The principal was out so I ended up telling the office manager in front of a bunch of other little kids, in hindsight I probably should have asked for a private room, but hey I’m not perfect. Anyway, stepson had to write an incident report and I got to talk to the principal via phone. I also talked to stepson’s teacher and asked her to try to look out for stepson lest any other brat child decides to get pissed off at him because he had the balls to actually tell. None of this really bothered me because I assume the kid is just a harmless nitwit who is not going to cut someone up, but I guess you never know so that’s why we reported it. The part that I really didn’t want to do was tell crapstick because he is 100% anti- public school and I knew he would use this as a “perfect” reason that he is against public school. I told crapstick and got the expected diatribe on the evils of public school, like this could never happen in private school, but I digress. Crapstick, who is apparently the most racist ass on the face of the earth, then, goes “was the kid Mexican?” and then says “never mind, I already know the answer.” I was totally pissed because the kid happened to be Mexican and I couldn’t tell him that he was wrong about the race. Damnit, why couldn’t it have been some white kid or any other race? Then I would have been able to scream at my racist crapstick more than I did. Long story short I am sure I will get to hear about this incident for at least the next year and I’m sure stepson will tell psycho bitch and she’ll bring it up in court. Damn this little brat child that thought he was cute with his pocket knife.

1 comments:

bodoba said...

My 2 yr old will be 3 in dec. and she's going to a preschool in a public school and I'm paranoid about that stuff already! The school system is really crappy in this state and a lot of people homeschool and I'm seriously debating it.

I really hope he manages not to tell his egg donor mother about the incident.