BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mommies don’t get any rest when they are sick & little brothers are special

The damn Santa Ana Winds are making my newfound allergies act up and driving me crazy. I am sick, my eyes are scratchy, my throat hurts, my nose is runny, I can’t breath (I have asthma & I am dying here), but there is no rest for a momma. Mommas get to still clean up throw-up, wipe dirty butts, and feed hungry mouths. It’s not fun to be a momma when you are sick and want to crawl into a little hole in the world. Where is crapstick during all of this? I’ll give you one good guess. That’s right, I knew you could do it, football! Don’t we all just love football?

In other news, little brother is a dumbass & mental case is well, a mental case. I would not normally air their drama all over the web, but she has a blog and has already mentioned it so I figure it is not breaking that many unwritten rules. Very long story short little brother slept with mental case’s best friend while mental case was away taking care of her cancer stricken mother. Now on first glance we all scream “little brother what the fuck is wrong with you?” However after finding out a few facts such as mental case encouraged this behavior then, you want to scream “what the fuck is wrong with both of you?” Now this other woman named Sam (gross you slept with someone named Sam) is now pregnant. Talk about some major drama happening in their lives. Plus last night little brother was admitted into the hospital due to an abscess on his back. It looks like he’ll be okay so I’m relived. After writing about their drama I feel a million times better about my allergies. I love both of you lunatics and hope you figure your shit out!

4 comments:

Jose said...

wow i hope you feel better soon sam, and just learned that my 18 year old sister is pregnant again.. so they fuck up but they are family and we will still love them

MrsSoersdal said...

I AM SO SORRY I WOKE YOUR KIDS UP BY MAKING YOUR PHONE RING!!! :( :( :(

Please forgive Heather.

bodoba said...

Awww I'm so sorry you're sick. i just spent a yr of being sick and no..you don't get a day off and it just sucks!

Your bro and his umm...X chromosome sound like they're in a situation. I'll tell you a little story about my small town hic police officer, slept with his wife's best friends and they both managed to get knocked up around the same time (both by him) and were delighted! Some peoples I tells ya.

Mental Case said...

Awww I'm feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that our crazy life made you feel even a little better when you were sick! ;)

I hope you are feeling better by now and of course, I love you!