I think that stepson has definitely made up his mind in regards to psycho bitch ex-wife. He went over for his four hours of time on Friday night and spent the entire time telling her how much he didn’t want to be there anymore. She kept asking him why over and over again and he kept coming up with new answers. She also told him that she would always be his mom and his response was classic. He told her “you may have given birth to me, but you have to earn being called mom.” Wow! He then started calling her by her first name to help prove his point. She just yelled and said that he would not being allowed to do that, but he kept at it. Um, lady don’t you think he might be trying to tell you something? Once he got home he felt really empowered and even told me he called her a bitch twice. Now I don’t think it’s okay to call her a bitch when you’re her child, but I’m not sure if I wouldn’t have called her a bitch too if she wouldn’t have left me alone. I guess after about an hour of this he just ignored her and played with his cousin for the rest of the visitation. Psycho bitch great job utilizing your time with him, I’m sure he really appreciated it. Stepson was also a little upset because she didn’t wish him a happy birthday, get him a present, or even acknowledge that he had turned another year older. She is definitely going for mother of the year. Stepson also asked us when he got home if he has to go back up there and we said we will try to call her and see what we can do, but probably. Psycho bitch had said that she would not make him see her anymore if he didn’t want to after trying to talk to him during a visitation, but I doubt highly she will keep to it. Anyway, basically good job stepson, we are proud of you for keeping focused on what you want.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
1 comments:
Awww yay! He's grown up so much. I'm proud of him too. Great job!
Post a Comment