I just wanted to quickly say thank you for all of the positive responses I have gotten from you guys regarding my little Sir. It really helps me to know that there are people out there that are asking around regarding his little symptoms. That is an amazing feeling and I wanted to say thank you. One reader asked if he had been checked for a hernia and the answer is yes I think. We have been to a GI and I would assume (bad thing to do) that she has palpitated for a hernia, but maybe they can’t always be felt? I know nothing about hernias so I’m at your mercy anonymous reader for any additional information. I am off to go get dressed, head to work, and then pick up Sir for his first chiropractic experience. Thank you all so much!
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
1 comments:
:) Let us know how the visit to the chiro goes.
Post a Comment