BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shock and awe

The judge actually did the right thing! Yes you read that correctly, the judge threw the law to the wind and told crapstick that from now on he is in charge of deciding when and if psycho bitch gets any visitation. She immediately ran down the hallway to get another court date, but it’s going to be a long uphill battle for her. Crapstick and I have decided to allow her an hour every few weeks in a public place such as McDonalds, despite stepson’s adamant desire to not see her at all. We figure that this is a good faith effort and if he still feels this way after those visits then we will yank them all together. So I am so excited!

2 comments:

Jose said...

I'm happy for you sam, I hope that things will continue to better

bodoba said...

awww yay! good karma comes in three's hope you get some more luck your way, you deserve it!