BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sir update

You would think poor Banana doesn’t do anything but this is not the case, she is just very healthy so I don’t have a lot of things to complain about with her. Sir on the other hand is seems to constantly have something that is amiss in his land. We went to the G.I. doctor today due to Sir’s poor weight gain and she informed me that she is still not happy with his slow weight gain so we are headed to the feeding time. Apparently his inability to say the letters m, p, & b may be related to a mouth issue that could also be affecting his ability to eat well. She also prescribed two medications that our insurance company has deemed unnecessary. Fuck off insurance company, just fuck off. I finally got them to pay for one of the medications and the doctor was okay with him getting either or on the medication list. I am done with my insurance and insurance in general. I find it all frustrating and generally annoying. Sir is going to be okay we just have to figure out how to encourage him to eat more.

Crapstick on the other hand may not be okay if I have my way. I called him after the doctor’s appointment and he just went on about how lucky we are that Sir does not have C.P. Um, no shit crapstick, but he still has something wrong with him. Then crapstick went on and on about how he is going to buy two guns when we get some money that is headed our way. We need to save 2500 for next year and Sir’s doctor’s appointments (our PPO share of cost), but apparently we NEED to buy two guns for the fucking end of the world. Yes folks that’s right the end is near and you should all get lots of guns. How did I marry such a fucking moron? That’s it in my neck of the woods and thanks as always for the encouraging comments.

1 comments:

bodoba said...

I agree with you about the gun thing. We need a second car but husband decided that a new gun is more appropriate. Gotta wonder about a man that needs over ten guns at all times.