BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Decorations are for conservatives?

I read fat bitch’s journal to the kids over the weekend and she went on and on about how shitty a mother I am. This was primarily because I haven’t put up Halloween decorations and obviously cannot get out of my comfort zone. Who has a comfort zone when it comes to decorations? What kind of a fucking weirdo does she think I am? Long story short I ended up purchasing some decorations because I’m special like that and don’t want that fat bitch to think she knows anything about me. I was pissed off about the whole thing and hate the idea of decorating just to get out of her stupid journal, but what’s done is done. Tonight crapstick informs me that he loves the decorations and that it’s because he’s conservative that he loves them. Huh? Conservatives are the only people into Halloween decorations? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

P.S. I know that I shouldn't be reading her journals so you don't have to write nasty comments about what a privacy invading bitch I am. By the way, I caught her reading my baby books for the kids that I find private, but I am not justifying my actions, just reporting information.

2 comments:

MrsSoersdal said...

I'm a liberal and I abhor spending money on Halloween decorations. And yet... it seems like there's a logical step missing from Crapstick's assertion. I can't quite put my finger on it.... maybe we're both wrong and he's a genius.

Did your sarcasm detector explode?

bodoba said...

Somewhere between crapstick's brain and mouth it seems there's always a missing link to connect the whole string of thought that it makes sense.

Then again my husband just told me he thinks he has swine flu from talking on the phone to someone who has it. Sorry hun not possible but please continue to be paranoid.