I just wanted to update and let you guys know that we are headed back to court again today. Crapstick is seeking to have psycho bitch ex-wife’s visitation completely removed for at least the next year. I generally know how the legal system works and am ninety-nine percent sure that we won’t be getting this. However I am hopeful that her time is cut in half (down to eight hours a month) and they require she pay for it to be supervised. That would cut her down even further because she cannot afford to pay for supervised visitation. I also hope they eliminate the holiday schedule because really what’s the point of having that. I will update when I know. Although knowing my luck everything will stay status quo and I will have just spent thousands of dollars on our dumb lawyer for no reason or she won’t even show up today and the judge will say she needs to be present for his decision (despite the fact that she does this all of the time).
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
1 comments:
Good luck! Let us know how everything goes.
Post a Comment