BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm not dead

I know I haven't posted in half of a month, but the holiday season is very busy so you'll have to excuse the lack of posting. I would make a New Year's resolution to post more, but then I could guarantee that I won't post until this time next year. Any way I just wanted to write so everyone would know that I wasn't dead or hospitalized. I have been having a really rough time emotionally as of late with a lot of anger issues involved and I am headed to the see the head doctor next Wednesday. My sisters have been really kind and have given me the list of medication that works for them so I'm taking that with me. Hopefully I can get on some anti-angry drugs or anti-give a shit drugs. Something to take the edge off and that is legal. On that note I wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year!

0 comments: