BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Where did the customer service go?

I have had it up to here with "customer service." What a fucking joke that is. I called Walgreens today because they sent me my personalized (photo on the cover) day planner, but started it in November of this year. I checked my e-mail receipt and sure enough it said that it should start in January 2010. Duh. I called their "customer service" department and was told that since I ordered it in November it of course would start in November. I then mentioned that the receipt had January on it and she said they would issue me a refund, but hey I still need a day planner so what the fuck am I supposed to do? Her response "reorder it and make sure you review it." Listen bitch it would not allow me to review anything except the picture that I choose and that I had clicked start in January. She just kept telling me to reorder and review it. Okay lady I get it you have no good way to fix this so I'll let you go. I just decided to take the refund and next year in December I'll just cross out the dates and go from there.

Poor crapstick is having worse luck than I with "customer service." We just got a new modem from AT&T because ours crapped out and now the computer randomly asks us to sign into the new modem. Crapstick called them and they told him for an additional $100 (we just spent $60 on the modem) they could come back out and fix the problem. Um, no thanks, how about you just fucking fix it the first time you come out? Luckily it seems to have resolved itself so I'll guess we'll just wait and see. After dealing with them for over an hour crapstick looked at the airsoft gun that he had purchased for stepson at Hobby Tron online and guess what it's not the one he ordered. He gets to deal with them tomorrow and hopefully they understand the idea of customer service.

On a side note I wonder if I can use the names of the companies or if I'm going to suddenly get tons of e-mails from the companies saying how I cannot mention their shitty service. I guess we'll see.

1 comments:

bodoba said...

Your right, there's no customer service anymore. It sucks, incidentaly it's 4 :45 am over here and I'm still awake....for the 15th night in a row!

Oh and ocd kicked in cause one of the stupid alarms was beeping (like low battery beep). Does that annoy you too?