I am getting out another toy from my toddler bin of toys when I see the Princess see and say that I just ordered banana for Christmas. Um, I know she won't realize that her mom is a fucking moron but I am aware enough to realize this. I think this means my kids have too many toys or else I would remember everything they had. So does this/ has this happened to anyone else or is it just me?
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
2 comments:
Technically I don't buy toys for my kids but my mom bought the kids the 'secret of nimh' dvd and we already have it.
I try really hard to home make my kids gifts so that I know they don't have them.
It hasn't happened to me yet BUT I'm sure it will :) You are too funny though...that was a good chuckle.
Post a Comment