BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Welcome to December

I realize that December started on Tuesday, but I'm having one hell of a December so you'll just have to forgive me. It all started late last month on my Vegas vacation (what a joke that is) and has continued throughout this glorious holiday season. Fucking crapstick is trying to get me to kill him for Christmas. We started out our Vegas vacation with me in quite a jovial mode because I had scored some great deal on my first Black Friday adventure, but soon that mode turned to plain old Angry Sam. We are thirty minutes outside of Vegas and the check engine light comes on. I know that many men don't think this is anything and that I shouldn't freak out, but I'm Angry Sam so that calm shit doesn't fly with me. I freak out for the entire thirty minutes about what could be possibly wrong with my mommy van while crapstick insists that everything is fine. He misses the turn during all of my freaking out and then I keep freaking out. I don't start vacations well. I calm down (well for me I calmed down) and we check in. Crapstick immediately loses $250 at roulette. I kept reminding myself that we went there to play and that it was throw away money, but by Saturday night I was ready to kill crapstick with my bare hands. I just don't understand his ideas on money in general and this trip just highlighted my issues with how he views money. Needless to say the weekend was tense and we had a blow-out fight on Sunday night over our issues.

I thought things had been slightly resolved and we had a great day Monday (also my birthday). We visited a little ghost town in our state and I got a few more things off of my Christmas list. I was having a good birthday and was happy to see my kiddos again. Fat bitch tried to get me something I liked for my birthday and got two out of five presents right so I was pretty stoked. However, I would like to mention you shouldn't give a new diaper bag to a seasoned mother who has no need for another fucking diaper bag, but I digress. Everything was great until Tuesday night when crapstick argued with me over Sir and how his eating problems are not that serious. He then had the audacity to say that they are all my fault any way. I threw lots of crap at him and told him what an utter piece of shit I think he is. This is not how it is supposed to be. Crapstick ended up sleeping on the couch and it was just a horrible few days.

Today though has been okay and I'm hoping to keep going on this track because even angry Sam has her limits on anger. So wish me well and I'll try to keep you up to date as much as possible. Hopefully I won't throw my computer at his head!

Since this has been such a down trodden post I figure I better throw in a funny thing I heard recently so here you go:

This was told to me as a true story so let's go with that. A mom delivered a baby girl at one of my local hospitals and put her name down on the birth certificate as: "La-a." The registration lady came in to check the name and mentioned that was a different way to spell Leah. The mom got visibly upset and in a lovely tone said "it's not Leah, it's Ladasha." hehehe If you have any other great names that can be used with punctuation please send them my way. I am such a dork and find this completely humorous.

1 comments:

bodoba said...

I could show my nerdiness and spew off hundreds of vulcan, klingon, and bolian names but I won't.

BIG HUGS!!! I just vented about husband crap too, they suck loads.

oh and happy belated birthday!