BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I have never heard of this brand of customer service

Poor crapstick called Hobby Tron three times today and left messages. They didn't call him back so I tried to call and got through to a human being immediately. I had them call crapstick so he could explain the airsoft gun problem for stepson. Apparently they decided to send him another gun that is twenty dollars cheaper without informing anyone because they had run out of the gun he purchased. However they had not refunded the twenty dollars. I guess they figured some mom had ordered the b.b. gun and would just assume that if some part she ordered didn't fit it was because she was a chick and couldn't figure it out, not that they had sent the wrong fucking gun. The told crapstick it is on back order for at least two weeks so they can't send him that one and he'll have to find one he likes on their website. Well, surprise, surprise the one he ORIGINALLY ordered is the only good one that they sell unless we spend another $50 or so dollars. I told crapstick he needs to tell the little bitch from Hobby Tron that they can send that one for free & overnight or they can kiss my running to the Better Business Bureau ass. It would be one thing to have said "hey we're out of stock of the gun you want would you like this gun or not?" but it's a whole other thing to charge the higher price while sending a lower gun without telling anyone. I'm pretty sure that's not legal or at least not ethical. So here's to you Hobby Tron and your ability to be complete morons! Hopefully you'll find a way to correct your "customer service" before our time is done.

0 comments: