Screw lazy fucking staff!
My employee called to complain that she had to complete laundry from the other house because another employee has only done four loads today. The washer and dryer have been broken at the one home since Thursday and we were up to twelve total loads of laundry because staff over the weekend, including this bitch, couldn't be bothered to drive it the whole two miles to the other house. I realize that I hold responsibility to the fact that my employees feel that it is appropriate to call me an bitch about these types of things, but I still find it very frustrating. She even had the audacity to argue over the phone about how she couldn't do it. Obviously it is interferring with her tv shows. I told my assistant to deal with it and tomorrow I will hav to write some kind of memo that says do your fucking job because a thousand other would love to take it from you. I am so sick of this place and just want to stay at home with my kiddos.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment