BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am so freaking tired today. I got home at eleven last night, which is SO much later than I am ever out anymore (thanks kids) and then banana woke up to scream promptly at midnight for one hour. I wanted to shoot myself but alas Heather pointed out that I should have just given her teething gel versus planning my own suicide. It's always interesting to me how much more logical that Heather can be.
In other news I am reconnecting with an old psycho stalker friend of mine. She was/is bipolar but in a very scary way. I am just dying to know if she is still nuts. So here's to you facebook for letting me keep up on my crazy ex- friends. Speaking of exes this special chick wrote me a message to make sure that I remembered er and mentioned the few classes we had together and then mentioned her ex-boyfriend. Well I remember you crazily stalking me but yeah I guess a refernce to your ex would help me remember you better. I suppose this proves that she is still crazy. Question asked and answered.
Last little tidbit for the day: sir is starting to speak in sentences occassionally and his sentence for the day while I'm changing his diaper "me have big penis". I guess this is when men start thinking about how well endowed they are. Have a great day!

0 comments: