BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

I love my new therapist. She may be able to crack angry Sam and morph her into slightly less angry Sam in the span of the next ten years. Despite the sarcasm I really do like this lady and it's the first time I left therapy not thinking what a stupid bitch the therapist is. She uses dialect behavioral therapy so she could give a rat's ass about my childhood, which is great for me. She gave me homework and if you know me then you know that I'm a total freak who actually LOVES homework. Anyway my assignment for the upcoming week is to take deep breaths whenever I feel anxious and not the shallow ones that I have been taking, but real lie on your bed with a book on your tummy and make the book move breaths. I also have to focus on the present because apparently all of my damn anxiety comes from living in he future. How can I work in the behavior modification field and ignore all of the advice I've been giving to them? Oh well such is life. Well I'll update about my book breathing when I can. I have classes all weekend for my CPR trainer certificate so I may be a little bit busy. Have a great weekend!

0 comments: