BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Quick rant about life. I purchased a new water heater when ours went out several months ago and now I get to take Luke warm showers whenever crapstick decides to use both shower heads, which is often. The thing is our old water heater withstood crapstick's assault with no problem so why doesn't this one? I need to call the water morons today and find out the answer to this question. I also need to call one of our lenders (for the RV) and find out why the hell they haven't cashed our payment lest they suddenly charge me some crazy late fee or something. After these calls it'll be time to work on payroll and them tonight I have train the trainer CPR class. I'll update if I can. Have a great week!
PS any typos are probably due to my fat fingers hiring the keyboard incorrectly and/or the iPhone deciding that I really meant to say something entirely different that I did. In short sorry in advance.

0 comments: