I was going through the personnel files at my job and realized that in June I will have worked here for seven years. I now know that I am crazy because no sane person would work for my boss for seven fucking years. I was wondering why I am suddenly glancing at all of the helped wanted ads that I see and now I know, I have the infamous itch. I thought it was just in reference to marriage, but apparently after seven years you are done with a lot of things. I wonder if I will suddenly want a new baby when my baby (yet to be born and no I'm not pregnant) turns seven. Hmm? I just keep telling myself only a few more years and I'll be able to be a stay at home mom, which is something I am dying to be. I know that it is a million times more difficult than my current job, but I really can't wait to have my last baby and stay at home with all of my kiddos.
In other unrelated news, Lamictal continues to make me drowsy and give me horrible headaches every other day. I am hoping that my body will regulate itself and give me a break from the awful headaches. My friend, perpetual student, swears this will happen so we will see. Well, off for now back to my seven year job.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
1 comments:
Double time on the drowsiness. I started my pills a month ago and I'm still passing out to 'little bear' in the afternoon.
Post a Comment