Turns out all of the drugs in the world won't make crapstick any less of an asshole nor make stepson any less annoying. Crapstick has been all excited all weekend about how I am medicated now and keeps telling me he is so happy. I just keep staring at him like he is the biggest load of shit I have ever seen before in my life. He has to be kidding himself if he thinks that just because I'm not saying "fuck off" that I'm not thinking it. I am starting to dream of the day I can say "I'm calm now and medication helped me, but you're an asshole and that's forever." I just don't know how we'll make it. I think maybe when I'm calm we could try counseling (again), but he's such a narcissist that I don't think it will matter.
Just Fucking Love Yourself Already
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment