BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

I will write again one day

I swear I will. It has been so hectic with training all of my dumbass staff and trying to get ready for the holidays, etc. that I just have simple not had a spare moment to write. Okay to be fair I have had spare moments, but they end up at fishville, Mafia Wars, or Cafe World on facebook. What a sad little life I lead. Anyway I am headed to Vegas with crapstick over the next weekend and I have a lot to do to get ready so I will again be on sabbatical. I will write when I get home next Monday (my 28th birthday!) or maybe next Tuesday.

1 comments:

bodoba said...

Don't worry about it! You just enjoy life and when it slows down jot down a thought or two! I'm glad things are going kinda ok-ish.