BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Addicted to another game

I am completely and utterly addicted to Country Life on Facebook. I have now spent countless hours feeding my virtual cow and making virtual cheese. I am pretty sure I need an intervention. It's going to be really sad when I'm in Vegas and worrying about my virtual cow. I will have to take my laptop so I can check on my little farm when crapstick is sleeping. I told you I need an intervention.

In other news I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies today with all of the kids for Thanksgiving. I had to make two batches because I am officially retarded. I accidentally put two tablespoons of baking soda in the first batch instead of the baking powder that it called for. Luckily I realized my mistake before I had added all of the ingredients. Sir that this was great because he got to lick more batter. The child that takes two hours to eat any one meal loves batter, so he got more than his fair share. I just hope that we don't have salmonella poisoning at my house because someone (hmm, me) let her little guy eat batter with raw egg in it. It was still really cute and even banana had a station to help out with. Although her station was the station that she got to eat chocolate chips at. Sir also decided that he likes the taste of flour, yes just raw flour, and scooped up about a tablespoon of that. What an adorable weirdo.

Well I am really excited about Thanksgiving and going away for the long weekend. I keep dreaming of times when I can sleep and no one will wake me up with their incessant crying. How sweet that will be! In the meantime, tomorrow banana will be one whole year old and I cannot believe how quickly and yet slowly the last year has gone by. My little baby girl is turning into a walking toddler. I just hope she starts talking soon because as it stands she only says dada all over the place. Let's just focus on the positive and wish banana a Happy Birthday tomorrow!

0 comments: